A brand new solo show by Phoebe McIntosh, for the 2017 Wandsworth Fringe Festival
Thurs 11 May, 8pm
We have designed our pricing and tickets around you, our audience, to give you the best prices and the best experience we can.
- All £8 in the Studio
Available on selected performances.
Groups - £1 off groups of 8 or more
Schools - £10 each (with 1 free teacher ticket per 10 booked)
Ticket Returns & Exchanges
Tickets may be exchanged for a later performance, subject to availability, or credit vouchers, up to 48 hours before the performance. Group bookings are non-refundable but may, subject to availability, be exchanged. All credit transactions will incur a £1.50 admin fee.
Terms & Conditions
1) This ticket may not be resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission.
2) Tara Arts reserves the right to refuse admission to the Theatre and request any ticket holder to leave the Theatre.
3) Tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is cancelled or abandoned.
4) Latecomers may not be admitted.
5) Tara Arts reserve the right to make alterations to the advertised programme.