We have designed our pricing and tickets around you, our audience, to give you the best prices and the best experience we can.
How it works:
You will see that all of our pricing says ‘Tickets start at’ this means that prices are subject to change as a show fills up. So by booking early you will be sure to get the best price – a bit like booking a holiday.
Worried about missing out? Sign up to our e-newsletter and you will be sure to hear about our new shows first!
First Night Friends:
Join our Tara Friends and be guaranteed the lowest price on the first night of each performance week for selected drama!
Available on selected performances.
Concessions - £1.50 off (for children, students, unemployed and over 65s)
Groups - £1 off groups of 8 or more
Schools - £10 each (with 1 free teacher ticket per 10 booked)
Ticket Returns & Exchanges
Tickets may be exchanged for a later performance, subject to availability, or credit vouchers, up to 48 hours before the performance. Group bookings are non-refundable but may, subject to availability, be exchanged. All credit transactions will incur a £1.50 admin fee.
Terms & Conditions
1) This ticket may not be resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission.
2) Tara Arts reserves the right to refuse admission to the Theatre and request any ticket holder to leave the Theatre.
3) Tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is cancelled or abandoned.
4) Latecomers may not be admitted.
5) Tara Arts reserve the right to make alterations to the advertised programme.
Sorry, there has been an error. Please retry.
Thank you for signing up to the Mailing List